What your JumpStart Tool Kit will allow you to do for students with IEPs:
How this plays out for you as a teacher:
Step 1: Assess your students in reading and math online
- Establishes baseline data and gives you a full understanding of the student
Step 2: Use "IEP Tools" reports to write your PLAAFPs.
- Narrative text and narrative present levels provided by this report
Step 3: Use "IEP Tools" report to select student's short term goals
- Skills/concepts automatically identified that the student needs to work on next. You select the ones you want to target in the next instructional period.
Step 4: Decide the frequency and intensity of our automated online SDI
- 20 minutes a day, 1 hour a week, etc.
Step 5: Assign short quizzes for progress monitoring as needed.
- Data automatically overlays the baseline data for full compliance
Brief overview video of how Let's Go Learn supports school districts, administrators, and teachers!
@JenniferS “Let’s Go Learn is a lifesaver. They have assessments that diagnose gaps and automatically place students at the best instructional level. Plus there are built-in formative assessments and progress monitoring that allow me to focus on what each student needs.”
Jennifer Salazar, Master Teacher, Waco, Texas ISD